Friday, May 13, 2016

Two Days Out from Departure

Okay, we are now only two days out from our departure. I wanted to test loading an image (our home for the next several weeks) to the blog page to make sure it would load and work like I expected. This photo was taken at Mistletoe State Park in Georgia last spring.

Kathy and I plan to depart on Sunday (15 May) and take a our time getting to Yellowstone with some leisurely stops along the way. Ed and Kay plan to join us on our last night there and we will head north.


1 comment:

  1. HAD to check out your blog after receiving your email just to see what you had test-posted & if I could comment...you know I can't help myself! Needless to say I'm extremely jealous that I'm not on this trip as Alaska has been on my Bucket List for about 45 years after hearing my great aunt talk about her visit and other friends & neighbors who have made the trip North to Alaska!

    God Speed & Safe Travels!!! Debbie & Ted

    ReplyDelete